A Warm Welcome
The Professional Hypnotherapy Network provides information and resources for both its professional members and to the general public searching for an Accredited Hypnotherapist in their location.
- An independent network, the PHN recognises and welcomes members from a number of accredited training organisations and a range of different therapeutic approaches within the field of hypnosis.
- The PHN actively encourages and supports the highest quality of professional practice and standards of training in clinical hypnotherapy.
- Access to quality research and continued professional development allows our members to provide reliable and safe hypnotherapy services which represent hypnotherapy accurately and positively.
- A provider of credible information regarding effective, evidence-based therapeutic approaches, the PHN promotes education of both therapists and the public seeking advice on hypnotherapy.
- Members of the PHN adhere to a strict code of ethics and professionalism. We ensure our members always offer the very best service to their clients.
The PHN is a supportive community dedicated to developing knowledge and nurturing talent in the field of clinical hypnotherapy. We welcome questions, discussion and debate from everyone – hypnosis professionals, educators, and especially from the public.
The Professional Hypnotherapy Network: Excellence in Mind